Resources Specific to Delaware County and the Philadelphia Area
Philadelphia SOS: A website providing a list of services available in the Philadelphia, PA area.
Delaware County Resource Guide: A website providing a list of services available in Delaware County, PA.
Domestic Abuse Project of Delaware County: A resource for women who find themselves in domestic abuse problems in Delaware County.
Mental Health Links
The following links are listed to provide you with additional online mental health care information and counseling resources.
Addiction and Recovery
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Southeast Pennsylvania AA Meeting List
- Narcotics Anonymous Meeting Lists
- Center for On-Line Addiction
- Rethinking Drinking (see how your drinking compares to other Americans)
- Answers to Your Questions About Panic Disorder
- National Center for PTSD
- Obsessive Compulsive Information Center
- Social Anxiety Support
Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- ADDA – Attention Deficit Disorder Association
- West Chester Chapter of Ch.A.A.D. (face to face meetings)
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, NIH
- Born to Explore: The Other Side of ADD/ADHD
Child Abuse and Domestic Violence
- Bipolar Disorder News – Pendulum.org
- Depression Screening
- Depression Test, Symptoms of Depression, Signs of Depression
- Delaware County Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (local meetings, good bunch of people)
Dissociation and Traumatic Stress
Suicide Awareness and Hotlines
Note: Not responsible for the content, claims or representations of the listed sites. Some links may not be up to date. If so, please let me know.