Providing individual, couples and family counseling. Group therapy is offered as indicated.
Also providing individualized supervision towards clinical licensure in the State of Pennsylvania for social workers and other counseling professionals.
Additionally, I am available at times to give informative talks for your business organization, club, support group, or place of worship on issues not limited to stress management, mental health symptom management, spiritual development, substance abuse, etc.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety, Posttraumatic Stress, and other issues.
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery Counseling
- Therapy for Resolving Issues from Past Hurts
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), a specialized treatment for trauma and related issues
- Clinical hypnosis to help with issues such as anxiety, stress, and pain management
- Counseling to Address Spiritual Issues
- Conflict Resolution
I have over 25 years of experience working with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.